Please see if you can help with any of these:
Requester Name: Josiahp_bmhs_1
Team: 1A
Request: I will need an outsource clip of somebody working at a desk with a lot of room and supplies.10 seconds.
Date:4/26/17
Team: 1A
Request: I will need an outsource clip of somebody working at a desk with a lot of room and supplies.10 seconds.
Date:4/26/17
Requester Name: samd_bmhs_1
Team: 4D
Request: A 10 second video of somebody looking at home listings.
Date: 4/30/17
Team: 4D
Request: A 10 second video of somebody looking at home listings.
Date: 4/30/17
Requester Name: Kevauntaym_bmhs_2
Team:4B
Request: A 10-20 second video of someone explaining what virtual reality is, the type of devices there are, and explaining how it impacts education
Team:4B
Request: A 10-20 second video of someone explaining what virtual reality is, the type of devices there are, and explaining how it impacts education
Requester Name: DestinyA_bmhs_2
Team: Team 4A
Request: a 10-20 second clip of an antisocial person using a virtual reality headset to help them interact with people
Team: Team 4A
Request: a 10-20 second clip of an antisocial person using a virtual reality headset to help them interact with people
Requester Name: ElliottB_BMHS_2
Team: 3B
Request: I would like a video of someone using a smart watch to help them with homework and educate them in things that they are lacking in. This would be a 5-10 second clip.
Team: 3B
Request: I would like a video of someone using a smart watch to help them with homework and educate them in things that they are lacking in. This would be a 5-10 second clip.
Requester Name: DevinM_BMHS_2
Team: 3B
Request:i would like a video of a student giving examples on how robotics has impacted our society. This video should be 30 secconds
Team: 3B
Request:i would like a video of a student giving examples on how robotics has impacted our society. This video should be 30 secconds
Requester Name: CamilleC_BMHS
Team: 3B
Request: I would like a video of someone explaining what kind of robotic or technology that impacts their daily life
Team: 3B
Request: I would like a video of someone explaining what kind of robotic or technology that impacts their daily life

No comments:
Post a Comment