Friday, April 21, 2017

Hour of Code - Let's Do It!

Spend (at leastthe first hour coding, then do the other work you need to do!

http://code.org/learn

Pick anything on the page that interests you!
(Or, pick one of the Scratch Activities below to get started on something we will learn more about)
(Instructions are on the right - workspace is on the left)

How many lines did you code? 
(Comment here, when you're done!)
Here are three activities for using Scratch in this year’s Hour of Code™!
Hide-and-Seek Game

Create your own hide-and-seek game with characters from Cartoon Network’s We Bare Bears.
Animate Your Name

Make the letters of your name come to life by adding motion, sounds, and music.

Dance, Dance, Dance

Code an interactive dance scene, combining music and dance moves.

23 comments:

  1. I coded 56 lines!! I really enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow I coded 124 lines yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete