Assignments that are completed on paper are typically due at 7:45am and in the labeled envelope on the bulletin board.
On days when assignments are due, I look in the envelope. On days when assignments are not due, I don't look in the envelope.
Any assignment that you are submitting, for any reason, after I have emptied the envelope, must be submitted directly to me - handed, in person, to me.
There is no IFTTT applet from the envelope to me to notify me that something new is in there. It is not like the mailbox at home you might check every day because, stuff might be in there!
DO NOT SUBMIT LATE WORK BY PUTTING IT IN THE ENVELOPE! It could sit there for days, becoming later with each passing day. I have no reason to look in the envelope on days when nothing is expected to be in there.
Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.
M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment